Occupational Therapy Services for Insurers
At Solutions for Living, we have significant experience providing services in Ontario’s insurance industries. From Auto Insurance to WSIB and LTD, we provide assessment and treatment services to improve the functional outcome of disabled persons. Our insurance services are as follows:
- Fair and unbiased assessments to outline a client’s function, need for benefits and support, and to suggest remediation of their ongoing barriers to independence.
- Treatment of ongoing physical, cognitive, behavioral or psychological disability that impairs someone from returning to daily tasks.
- Urgent “go today” hospital discharge.
- In the absence of formal case management, we can facilitate client’s access to other public and private clinicians and programs.
- Administration of the Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP).
- Cogmed Provider.
- Equipment prescription through the Assistive Devices Program (ADP).
- Consultation on home modifications and specialized equipment to promote safe function, or to ease care giving.
- Ergonomic assessments and device prescription to promote return to work programs.
- Return to work consultation, assessment and implementation of plans including medical and treatment liaison.
- Vocational Assessments to explore return to work and alternative employment options and retraining.