Occupational Therapy Services for Lawyers
An Occupational Therapy opinion is one-stop-shopping in medical-legal situations. With the skills and training to assess physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioral barriers to function at home, work, school, or in the community, lawyers benefit from having an OT opinion and report on every file.
- Any and all client services relating to a Motor Vehicle Accident including “go today” urgent hospital discharge, Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment (all injuries, ages and diagnoses), and any required form completion.
- Future Cost of Care Reports by certified Life Care Planners.
- Medical-Legal assessments by expert witnesses.
- Slip and Fall or other Medical-Legal assessments to thoroughly highlight the impact of an accident or illness on psychological, emotional and physical well-being, and quality of life, to create a comprehensive report that is thorough and defendable.
- Rebuttal letters and reports to challenge sub-standard or flawed Occupational Therapy opinions.
- Vocational Assessments with recommendations for return to work, retraining, or alternatives if appropriate.
- Assessment and treatment of people involved in WSIB, CPP Disability, or LTD disputes or claims.